The Procedure for Aircraft Acquisition
AeroParts (USA), Inc will sale Aircraft’s and Cargo Freighters from its stock or from Worldwide network of operators and airlines as well as banks, leasing companies and investors That allows us to offer pre-owned and new aircrafts for your Company ,VIP/Company Use ,flight departments or your clients. We deal with Private Companies, VIP’s, Airlines, Start ups, Banks, Aircraft manufactures and other suppliers/Institutions, Freighter and Cargo Forwarders, Aviation and logistics Companies, Resellers, Brokers, Govt and Non Govtorganisations Plus Parastatal Organization in the Middle East, Europe, Eastern Block, Asia, Africa, Russia, Baltic Region, Latin America, and USA etc.
The following outlines the procedure to follow for the acquisition of an aircraft:
You can use an Attorney to Administer entire transaction but we involve an Escrow Bank/Agent. Normally we use ITAS http://www.insuredaircraft.com
- Aeroparts(USA)Inc charges Aviation Consultancy/Brokerage fee, at a Minimum of US $100,000.00 Upfront fee on any transaction.-Refundable if in 6months no Aircraft/Freighter has been Acquired . Fee is Non Refundable if the Aircrafts/freighters are acquired and Presented to Buyer/ Company and declines to purchase for any reason.
- A Buyers Questionnaire-Request must be filled out to proceed
- Non Circumvention Non-Disclosure Agreement (NCNDA) entered into by parties involved in the purchase of an Aircraft’s or Cargo Freighters.
- Fee Agreements/Sale Prices to be entered into between parties involved in transaction.
- Letter of Intent (LOI) & Escrow Agent/or Attorney agreed upon, between Buyer and Seller.Plus/ Aeroparts(Usa)Inc
- Buyer makes refundable deposit, provides POF, and agrees to Disbursement of Funds to Escrow/Attorney or To Aeroparts(USA)Inc as Buyer chooses
- Proof of Funds is to be a recent formal letter from Purchaser’s Banking Institution (which is internationally recognized), confirming that such Bank is holding US$ XXXXXXXXXXXX in Purchaser’s Banking Account to purchase X number of number of Aircraft’s or Cargo Freighters.
- This is to be verified by Seller’s Escrow/Attorney. ( Unless Proof of Funds is provided together with LOI, refundable deposit in agreed account i.e. Escrow / Attorney’s account, the transaction to purchase an Aircraft/Freighter will NOT commence. NO MSN OR PHOTOS, will be provided).
- Aircraft Inspection is Scheduled within 10 days – 30 days or as agreed
- Within 10 Days, Technical Acceptance & Aircraft Inspection Reports Provided to Seller by Buyer. Or as agreed
- Within 10 Days Aircraft Purchase Agreement & Discrepancies Completed if applicable
- Final Test Flight by Buyer and its Technical Representatives, at Buyers cost, if required.
- Delivery of Aircraft and Closing.
Seller documents needed for closing agent:
- Technical Data & Serial Number Aircraft.
- Bill of Sale.
- Release of Lien (if needed).
- Payoff Letter & Wire Transfer Instructions For Lien (if needed).
- Disbursement of Funds Letter with Wire Transfer Instructions.
Buyer documents needed for closing agent:
- Purchase Agreement.
- Aircraft Registration Application
- Statement In Support of Registration of LLC (if purchaser is LLC)
- Letter of Authorization to Escrow Agent by Buyer, to Disburse entire Funds to the Seller.
We do hope that the above meets with your approval, as this is the standard procedure to follow, for the PURCHASE of any aircraft.
Do not hesitate to contact our Aircraft or Freighter Dept with any questions by Email/Tel no